For a limited time, the Traktor Kontrol S3 has been reduced by its makers, Native Instruments.
The Kontrol S3 was released in November 2019 at a price of $649/£499/€599, bundled with Traktor Pro 3.
It is a four-deck controller, released as a mid-range device, but particularly aimed at DJs who have previously used their two-deck controllers, but wanted more. It fits quite well between the Traktor Kontrol S2 MK3 and the Kontrol S4 MK3.
The four-channel mixer section features full EQ, filter and effects controls. It also has eight RGB pads on each side for samples, loops and hot cues.
The Traktor Kontrol S3 is currently reduced from $649 down to $449, a saving of $200.
In the UK, this is £359, down from £499.
According to their website, the offer is “valid from May 26, 2020, until July 30, 2020, at the NI Online Shop and participating retailers, while stocks last.”
- Layer beats, fire off samples, or keep a banger track parked on Deck C: whether you’re throwing in acapellas or love a double drop, four decks offer easy control over your mix
- At the heart of the TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 is the four-channel mixer, with full-length faders, EQ, cueing, and Mixer FX one-touch effects on each channel to shape your sound
- Juggle Hotcues, samples, and loops with eight RGB pads on each deck, then switch decks and keep on-track with the jog wheel light rings
- The touch-sensitive and super smooth jog wheels are not just for nudging and stalling, but feel great for scratch workouts too
- Set up and spin with punchy, pro-grade XLR and RCA inputs and outputs with a huge dynamic range, as well as a ¼” TRS booth output, and 3. 5 / 6. 3 mm headphone outputs
- Comes paired with the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 – packed with expressive features and re-edit tools for truly unique, performative mixing
- Grab a portable speaker and an iPad to take your S3 on the road with TRAKTOR DJ 2 – mix with two channels on a streamlined interface with SoundCloud Go+ integration
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.